Saturday, March 14, 2009

i juz called to say i love you
i just called to show how much i care
i just called to say i love you
and i mean it from the bottom of my heart.

here by the ocean waves carry voices of you. the truth is that i am always thinking of .... i'm searching for a peace of mind. i try to leave everything behind. do i look as if i can put all these down? i have spent time. i tell ppl i waste time. but i dun think it's a waste. it will be a waste, if u dun even bother about me.

maslow's hierachy of needs. it's the truth. i may be fulfilling my potential as an individual self. the society wants me to stretch me to fullest. but is it fulfilling to me? is it soul fulfilling? somehow i dun think so. what is lacking? i have food. i have shelter. i have security. i have friends. i have a stable family. but wad do i lack? something. something abstract. at 1st. sth filled up this abstract need. but u disappeared. then it left a void. a void in me. i duno. i juz hope there'll still be people who will come and fill up this need for me. then i will feel that wad i do has worth.

No comments: