Friday, September 12, 2014

just remember a few things ok:

1) God loves u
2) there r ppl who care 4 u...

and i love u too. but... i rly can't say it... i dowan it to affect u... i know u hav many more things to do for God, and i too hav other responsibilities at hand...

but i rly love u too. if u do go with others, just make sure u hav discerned and thought through that decision. i will try not to b jealous... i mean i shldn't even be...

i just feel crazily confused... it's so not human to react this way.

God... help me. teach me to love, and remind me of ur love, and rly give me strength and courage to face this situation... i know it's not all bad when i focus on ur glory, but when my own fleshly desires kick in it's rly not fun. honestly, it is not. and i wanna say... deliver me from temptation too God.

mayb i shld start to find that line between loving others... yet at same time keep some room for self-preservation

No comments: