Sunday, March 30, 2014

are we earnestly looking for truth, cold hard truth written in love which appears as unappealing and absurd? or have we grown accustomed wif the trends of the world, and we are just seeking the experience of love, appeal to emotion and allowing wad we can see and feel guide us? i find it increasingly hard to tell the truth. but i must love to continue to tell the truth.

the devil operations are smart, it is using a whole bunch of confusion techniques to let ppl think they are already saved. honestly, if i were back in my old self, i'll say, i can't fuck u in the face, but in time i don't have to fight the war with u. God has already won it for us. in war time, my language is not always beautiful.

kns. what shall be my course of operations next? how do we correct ppl? how do we shine? fuck my life. so shag.

mayb a dose of trust God will work out for me.

No comments: