Friday, January 08, 2010

omnia vincit amor. is that true, world?

World says: NO.

ask urself. omnia vincit amor? does love conquer all? will love be a purifying power? or is love a pragmatic test of your societal value? in this screwed world, love is very much a pragmatic test of your societal value.

whatever happened to the power of love? are couples believing that their love for each other will pull them through their hardships? OR... are ppl tinking that i will only love my husband if he spends more time wif me. i will only love my wife if she'll satisfy my sexual desires. i will only love my spouse if he/she allow me to spend on clothes/expensive wine.

WHERE... is the madness in love? WHERE... is the belief of the madness in love, and the belief that love will allow a couple to pull through a hardship?

chinese say, 感情是可以培养的。i believe this statement. if a couple once reciprocated their love for each other, i do not believe that if they separate, they cannot come back together again. they juz nid to realise what love can do for each other. if they tink they're forcing themselves into a relationship, then why come together in the 1st place?

disclaimer: not everyone shares the same value as me.

No comments: