Sunday, January 31, 2010

at least i broke 1000 scratch. well. a good consolation, considering modified technique wif no polishing.

but towards the end i got pist wif this young kid. well. i din bother to say anyting to him. but it was totally bad of him to sae "lucky nia", after i spared a pin 2 and pin 4. he tot my lunatic's gonna overhook, but they juz touched the pin and well. a spare is a spare, if u can't get that margin of error, u hav 2 choice. train ur stupid accuracy till u'll hit the pin head on, or train ur margin of error. and stop complaining i'm lucky. yea boy, u probably did notice my strike wif the 4-9 standing and then dropping. ujj. HAHA. but nvm. i dun like to make myself unhappy. hehe. lucky nia? how about i'm like osku, a strike's a strike, cannot quarrel. i did hav my fair share of missing pin 10 wad.

anyways. i lost to 2 girls due to hdcp. yea, by hdcp, they won me by 100 pin. consider no hdcp, i win by 20 pins, 40pins. haha. but well, maybe the hdcp is a good thing. it will force me to play at my peak, force me to avg 200 over duno how many games.

No comments: