Sunday, November 15, 2009

wow. quite an unbelievable nite 2nite. wif 866 + 50hdcp = 916 series over 5 games, i can get 3rd in a 13-man comp. hahahahahhaha.

on a pragmatic/secular standpoint, i will thank my coach, bowling buddies, bowling alley staff (for talking crap wif me), and my gym training for getting here.

on religious standpoint, i will thank god. i mean obviously since saya christian. for sustaining me and blessing me with many abilities and an able body. and keeping me free of injury though i exert considerably on my body.

but 2nite, quite alot of flush pockets, luckily there were some kicks of 10-pin by 6-pin. and one memorable ball muz b the 4-6-7-10 which dropped and then left only 4. fun bun.

anw i fluffed the last game 141. thanks to last frame stroke of genius. cld hav been 177 if i struck out last frame. but fml slipped twice for both shots, and got -8. became 141.

after this, back to work. morning proj/gym, afternoon bowl/sth else, nite???? probably project again. and then some bad news, e.g. someone reminding me of hols package.

No comments: