Monday, May 11, 2009

well. life is quite hectic now considering this that this that.

but for the time being, let's hope for a miracle

i behave like a freaking old idiot. shit. hu can restore my youth? 1st. i drink kopi-o gao. hu drinks that u tell me? which 17 year old? 2nd. i like hokkien songs, ancient chinese songs. isn't this a 1960s thing? and i freaking like stuff like abba. stand by me. that sort. 3rd. i talk about things that little students would talk about. they may consider it. but they keep to themselves for fear of showing that they are old. but i freaking can't keep such thoughts to myself. i discuss them. and ppl will see me as an idiot.

hu's fault? society? or me? idiotic. i wonder wad our dear system is doing. producing obedient ppl, or thinking and discerning ones? HEH.

No comments: