Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it's high time i taken a swipe at some ppl, and some stupid practices in place.

they sae, the young muz treat the old, and the old muz treat the young. tink about it. wad is treat? when u treat someone, u shldn't expect someone to treat u back. u tink wad? 你请人吃饭,他就欠你人情??骗鬼啊!? fren, ok fine, if it's an initiative from a party to treat another person, that is fine. but this person who treat the other guy shldn't expect anything back. this is a wrong value.

dun lie seriously. and if u ever force ppl to treat u, that is in my eyes extortion. i hav not very high expectation of what i being treated. u can juz buy me sth small. i'm alr happy. and i'll rmb. but u shldn't sae, o cos i treat u, u supposed to treat me back. it's the wrong value. pls, get ur heads right.

but anyway, wad's done is done, currently now i'm treating some people out of my own will cos i tink they shld be treated. but for those whom i dun tink shld be treated, what is the point of me treating them when they force me to treat them???? erpz. wake up ur idea.

No comments: