Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i might as well leave this world now. every thing about cash... it's becoming more and more true. last time i can eat wadeva i wan. now cannot. cos of sth that is sapping my cash. i duno which is the correct path.

it doesn't feel good to live off my mother oso. but i hav no savings on my own. except probably aroun $400, and some old notes that my grandmother left for us b4 she pass away. but i'll never sell them or use them unless there is a war.

anyway, it is oso not feasible for me to get a job while studying. i will b as good as dead if i do that. probably the only way out now is to get a scholarship. but i busted my chance. i shld hav plp-ed during that moe scholarhip thingy. i never predicted it. but wad's over is over. wad can i do? anybody rich enough to help? haha.

No comments: