Sunday, May 25, 2014

i m not here to impress u, the one i need to live for is God. not even impress Him, but honestly, to do His will and not my own.

i do not need to act as if i am very loving and caring and helpful and serving the community by going all out into the needy or overseas to help those who are needy there. i m not here to impress ppl by my CV. by always being a helping hand to those around me, encouraging those around me, i am already doing the same.

not that i discount ppl for going, but i guess we cannot discount the small encouragement we give to others.

i tell u, those who went out of their way to impress me, they did not encourage me at all. the ones who actually were more encouraging, were those who were actually around me when i needed them.

God is my boss, that's why I shld do more than what I shld. If God is not my boss, I don't even have to do this much. I can already sit around to enjoy what is already given.

every paragraph for this post shld b taken in isolation.

pray for God to be real in your life. speak to Him. don't debate with me and don't use the arrogance in your intellect. God is a spirit, and we worship Him in spirit. in Jesus is the power to wash away your sins and unrighteousness, it's time to stop living in the shadows of what u cannot do. not by just forgetting them and moving on from them, but with the power that... u know all these sins are already forgiven.

read the Bible, not as another literature book. I appeal to u humbly, pls, give yourself and give God a chance. read it, as if God is speaking to you. God wants to communicate with you. u may think this is some kind of joke, some kind of placebo, some kind of madness, some kind of lunacy, but i tell u, u won't regret this. read it as if God is communicating to you. think of it this way: u read other books, other writers are also trying to communicate sth to u. think less about ur own learning and what u can glean, but think more about what God is trying to tell you through the Bible. and my conclusion - God loves you, and God is faithful to you. He won't let you down. He will put some through the test - thank God for that. it is only the strong that will be put through the test. complain all u wan. i complained. i complained hard. i cried hard. but after the test, u will see more love than u ever have seen.

No comments: