Monday, April 09, 2012

fkin self-centred bastard.

quite so. dun tink received much of a positive development from my father in terms of social skills and psychological development.

to tink i laughed so bloody loudly when i knew that my bro gf's father gave us royce, and much expensive goodies. instead of saying that i am so grateful and should give them sth back.

self-centred. that is me. after much reflection. idiot lei. probably dat is why i dun hav a gf. self-centred. everyting muz go according to my command. fkin hell.

today, i do know self-centredness. how to change? all the people around me alr know i am such a person. many guys around me dun rly care. many ppl dun rly bother. they only know i hav academic prowess and possess and autistic sense of resilience in the face of defeat.

fml. totally. i am self-centred, and ppl still bothering about me. those ppl who stop bothering about me, they send a good message to me. they should. because they are giving me the true worldview. all the rest, they juz... 敷衍 me? or isit juz can't bear to see me self-destruct? i believe there are a few who wants me to b gg-ed.

i tink it's a safe conclusion to sae, i better change b4 sth happens.

No comments: