Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hey, glaucoma-ed old man, pls dun act like some young, no manners kid. u tink cos u are old, and i'm juz another student, and u're drinking tiger one stick, u are big?

sorry, u're not big. but not bad, u can chase me off my table by disgusting me. for the sake of ur health and financial health, seriously, stop smoking and drinking at the freakin same table as me. out of sight out of mind plz. if u wan to chase me off, at least ask me whether can sit nicely 1st, instead of complaining abt my balls, my bag and me taking up too much of space. i will giv u the table willingly if u ask me.

well so i made off to kfc juz to fiddle wif more newmans, chairs and resonating pictures.

wrt bowling, still nid to make more improvements. basic muz keep, then progress with some other small details esp timing and swing and step.

duno. was a good day for some reason i duno hahahahhaa

No comments: