Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lately you have been asking meif all my words are true
Don't you know
I'll do anything for you

Sometimes I haven't been good to you
Sometimes I've made you cry
And I am sorry for everything but
I promise you girl
I promise you this

Chorus:
When the blue night is over my face
on the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
you are the one I love

So there's no need to worry girl
My heart is sealed for you
And no one's gonna take it away
cos' I promise you girl
I promise you this

Chorus:

Your voice is calling to me in my dreams
My love is stronger than it's ever been


good song. but nowadays got orange moon and orange nites. orange moon due to haze. orange nite cos cloud reflect orange light from sodium lamp HAHA.

but u heard of sth called more is less, less is more theorem? sometimes, u put in more effort. u will get less result. on the contrary, less effort more result. 事半功倍。duno why one. see bowling. u relax ur arm, ball goes more accurate. u muscle the ball and dun use swing, ball become slower and less good direction. magic eh? i oso duno.

well but we muz not 4get the importance of adjustments. when u're bowling badly, u needa adjust. juz like in life. if u're not doing well somewhere, make the adjustment. 对症下药。if there are great problems that is. this will probably get u somewhere. dun stay stagnant. many ppl are guilty of staying stagnant. that's why they are still stuck in their current problems. and when problem stack. den how? si kiao kiao la.

No comments: