Thursday, October 11, 2007

if u feel offended abt the posts on this blog, well all i can sae is u can put the blame on tcs king. and u will have to end up wif. tcs. i wanna quote a part of a lyrics from the song, officially released on 24 July 2007, "Sorry, Blame it on me" from the re-released album of Konvicted by Akon. Specifically speaking, his name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Fuckka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

I'm sorry that it took so long to see
They were dead wrong trying to put it on me
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani
I'm sorry for the hand that she was dealt
For the embarrassment that she felt
Just a little young girl trying to have fun
Her daddy should never let her out that young
I'm sorry for Club Zen getting shut down
I hope they manage better next time around
How was I to know she was underage
In a 21 and older club they say
Why doesn't anybody wanna take blame
Verizon backed out disgracing my name
I'm just a singer trying to entertain
Because I love my fans I'll take that blame

Even though the blame's on you [3x]
I'll take that blame from you
And you can put that blame on me [2x]
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me

and i can tell u dat's wad many ppl do. but unfortunately, they get away wif it. y? cos they push the blame on me, they push the blame on me, they push the blame on me, i gladly take from u. and u can put that blame on me, u can put that blame on me, even though the blame's on you, i take that blame from u.

No comments: