Thursday, October 11, 2007

Convict... music, and u noe we up front
I see you windin� and grindin� up on the floor
I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
I wanna fk you, you already know
I wanna fk you, you already know

and dat's wad i wan tell the test and some ppl. some is literal cos nice. cos sexy, etc. some is use the interprete meaning. and if u noe hu i wanna hav sex wif at geylang it's very obvious. at least u c the neutral creeps. free money, oso so nice. ur allies oso very nice to u. cos usually when neutral they wun karchiao, etc. but u nid to fk ur enemy. it's very important. and i tell u when it's getting dark u may nid abit of a mh. maybe dat guy too big already. can easily destroy trees, bamboo shoots, etc etc, buildings. so u may nid alittle mh to guide u along to destroy this big tinging. especially the genitals of this big tingy.

No comments: