Thursday, March 22, 2007

eh dat fucker. come out. dunno wad hcincc.gerald blah blah @hotmail.com. u better come out. asshole. ass clown. u tink wad. use my name big arh. and apparently u already gave urself away. in the email already put a smiley. fucker. u better come to me and say sorry. idiot. come la. u tink wad. my name very big issit? famous arh? i wad. saddam arh. use my name u god arh. idiot. y leh. tell me ur email address. come. i find u. scared arh. fucker.

ass clown. and hs and co. u all better not think it's me. fuckers. u tink wad. i got use smiley meh. ass hole. blady arses. u tink wad. everyting got the word gerald is me arh. ok lo, den dat schalke 04 striker is me rite? blady hell. u tell me when did u see me usin smiley naturally? i dun. idiot. only if i di siao den i use. geddit. and u tell me. u tink i so loser arh. flirt nid another account. i flirt i use my normal account. fucker. u tink wad. i so loser arh. unlike dat blady loser from pea pod. flirt until so despo. fkin hell. nvm.

dat blady ass u better admit hu u are. fker.

No comments: