Saturday, February 24, 2007

lyk i hav time to post alot sia. anw i'm unlike some ppl can everyday post i duno y. mayb cos hci alot of work sia or wad.

i tink dota is a very difficult game. cos it needs brains. and if ppl play wif brain den u muz play wif brain. if ppl play stupid and u play stupid its ok. and nowadays there are ppl hu enjoy actin cute wif me. i gettin sick. one such guy i've been tryna avoid, but now he cum back pester me. called wsn. come to me ask for song. lyk my time is free one. can upload one whole folder sia. rly can upload all my songs. though nt alot, he wan me send all. ding dong la.

anw for hp if u all hav any lobang tell me hor. cos i gonna change soon. i lookin at the newspaper regularly and checkin for cheap hp lobang. and apparently i found out cto one cost $0 now. if include other tings altogehter $168. haha. renjie dat type nid $38, add all the tings become around $198. i decidin wad to buy sia. can play song and can call and can sms can liao. other ting nvm.

No comments: