Monday, February 26, 2007

for some reason i 2day hav test. most likely cos no more test to brood over. or wadeva. anw u shld watch rk house. i tink i try put on my blog. extra funny. dunno y i watch over and over will kip luffing. muz b the slang. i nid to master the slang sia.

erm i try putting here ba. cos i dunno whether can. i dun rmb how to do liao. and anw i notice my blog abit sian sia.. cos i nv put pics. and if i put pics it's gonna b lyk wad. some soccer? haha. mite as well dun put. my blog is spiced up by the songs. yea. hu wans horny songs on my blog, or v nice songs, or ballades blah blah u tell me. i will take a million years to upload them... haha.


nice pic? dat's hargreaves and beckham during Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich in the 1st leg of UEFA Champions League

No comments: