Monday, March 07, 2016

will Jesus listen to me?

yea, on textbook that's what i know of.

but the people aren't reflecting this truth. they aren't reflecting it to me. hav i started to rely on what they make me feel? mayb exactly the same problem. i m waiting for someone to affirm me. i hav taught others not to rely on it, yet i do it myself. how dumb.

u know unstable compounds? they need to release energy to achieve a more stable state.

i feel that way esp when... idk. idk how to say it. it just feels like... i'm unwanted.

why do i idolize it? the Lord is still with me, present with me clearly as i go about doing my stuff. i know it full well He is with me. but why do i want this other person so much? am i idolizing something? i need someone's approval? this is really lame. it's unhealthy

No comments: