Thursday, August 21, 2014

i'm so sorry but i rly hav to say, i don't know what the world is about anymore.

when we don't put God in the centre, everything else creeps in, like money, like self-centredness, and any other temptations, and esp the devil's works.

why are we spending time trying to create the ideas of happiness, the ideas of peace/harmony, the ideas of being in authority just because we hold a niche/more money/more fame?

i don't understand these worldly behaviours v much. i find it hard to fit in all of a sudden.

and worse still, i know my responsibilities, but i feel a little lost in the world. like, i just wanna slp and do nothing about it and look at God.

but i know i need the strength back. i hope, i pray, God be with me... rly, i need the strength back.

may God work through me... let me see you... let me see your grace and your providence again... it's humbling, it's disgusting on my self-centred and self-sufficient attitude, but i really need God's strength to live everyday.

i'm getting incoherent and i should be. cos i within myself... i m messy alr. God take control...

and i oso need to work and let God guide me in getting a grip on myself. and really pray i recover soon.

No comments: