Tuesday, October 29, 2013

we are born as humans, we have queer and deviant fetishes. does it mean we act upon them?

i see a girl, i may have certain level of sexual desire. do i act upon that? surely decency tells me not to. i have the right, definitely, to just lose myself to the sexual desire. i can, and some would say i might as well. but do i just do that? nope.

similarly, humans are also born with certain degrees of homosexuality. like a continuum. homo 1 side, hetero 1 side. so i may like a male as a male sometimes. romantically. i may have certain desires to form a long-term loving relationship with him, be sexually fulfilled with the other party of the same sex. but do i do that?

no. why? watch biologically. is that useful to us? animals that behave in homosexuality at the end of the day don't get their genes passed down. so definitely, i wldn't mind laws that allow homosexuality. but naturally, as a clever and discerning selfish animal, i'd sit and watch the homosexuals burn, cos their genes won't be passed down anyways. there are some natural laws in place for a reason. do we need to do some extra implanting so as to get the homosexuals their own children? that sounds mad to me.

as a human wif discernment, should i act as per an animal? definitely not rite. i am given intellect to be able to discern that i shldn't act upon all my animal spirits. i have the ability to understand something called morality, something called decency. i know that i shldn't be poking my penis into a pitcher plant just cos it looks like a good replacement for a vagina. isn't it?

u may say this is crude speaking. but when we act as per animals, that's the level we can go. we just live by impulses. we live without due thinking.

i ever acted upon my animal spirits. at the end of the day, what did i get out of it? i always tell myself, it's still vanity after i acted upon my animal spirits. they claim self-actualization, some claim access to basic rights. i'm like... heh. i rather have my rights and my duty dictated by God than to follow my own animal spirits. i am actually sick of my own animal tendencies, yet when i am not thinking properly, i always drop back there. it's time... let me transcend and see past them.

and let me continue in the struggle against my animal spirits, my weak flesh, and live by the Holy Spirit.

No comments: