Sunday, January 13, 2013

to a brother within my class,

if u're still reading this blog, rly la. juz can't forget u.

i dun see that u're a bad guy. but... y u nid to b so selfish?

we work not for societal status. we work not just to earn money. these things are but a passing by. u understand, this world is not our home. if our treasures are laid up in heaven, u will understand it. if we work on that, we probably get better result.

plz. don't forsake selfish wants for the kingdom of god. let's also work to bring them in.

my frens around me... many are not saved, many are not believers.

sometimes i'm disappointed. i probably can do more. y am i powerless? y i juz let them go and turn away from god? this isn't wad i shld b doing, eternal separation from my frens. haiz.

well if u c this, u may wan contact me and ask me about it.

No comments: