Saturday, June 18, 2011

haha.

u sure u are the right person to motivate me? i dunno you know. seriously, comm skote, my downfall. comm skote ar comm skote, y u so stupid????? failing me a few times already leh. as prophesied, u tink u good, actually mayb u never be able to play conscience game wif me. sure, life game u win, conscience game?

haha, sorry man, my conscience game is 100% clear. that's where my ego stems from. i believe i hav never done wrong a person. unfortunately in my opinion, u hav done me many wrong, hence i sae u can never play conscience game wif me. sorry if that will inflame u, but really, i no nid u to sorry me bcos sorry no cure. idiot. now wad i wan, stop saying sorry, juz carry on being a dog like me, everyting is fine. the more u wan tell me i can do it, i wun. HAHA.

den for ease of blame pushing i'll juz sae i phail, because of u! so easy eh! dat's why i dare assert i fail in the game of life....

No comments: