Monday, January 10, 2011

i'm feeling sick.

really. they call me stupid. that's fine. others call me smart. fine. some call me idiotic. fine. some call me cynical and calculative. fine.

is my heart hardened? maybe. is your heart hardened? i guess, a considerable number of ppl reading this have their hearts hardened. why are they? i will never know. but really, i won't mind not seeing them. in any case, i am not supposed to see them. for some reason or another they appear. so i see them.

i can choose a few options to people who appear. watch/observe/oogle at them. else interact with them. really, maybe i shld juz choose oogling at them. wastes no extra mental effort.

why do not interact? picture a interview. as the interviewee, usually u're asked qns u find hard to answer. really, when ppl ask me such questions, i rather oogle at them than answering. they probably know the answer themselves already, they prepared a standpoint. might as well oogle at them. moreover, sometimes, they pre-empt what u're gonna sae. so, no point what.

moreover, i'm confident of living with only my family and not getting extremely bored for a few days. doesn't matter to me if i dun interact with more than my family members. HAHA

No comments: