Friday, October 08, 2010

my utility is scarcely satisfied.

and i'm quite aware that's because my priorities are somewhat off track from a rational student. but is there anything wrong wif having differing priorities? i dun think so. but apparently, people around me probably wun help me achieve the utility that i desire too. wad course of action do i hav? apparently, to change my views, or to coerce or force people to acquiesce with me.

and the latter is obviously not the morally and socially right thing to do. thus it seems, i shld juz adopt a minimalistic approach and juz fulfill the bottom 2 needs in the maslow's hierachy of needs bah. doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't bother my survival.

i'm deeply dissatisfied with the level of thinking people have as to certain topics, and their sensitivity to people of different minds and philosophies. really, stop expecting highly sociable people to be around you.

No comments: