Saturday, September 25, 2010

all evidence has led to me rejecting the null hypothesis.

but do all these evidence matter to me? do all these ppl hu make accusations matter to me? do their opinions have weight? maybe.

in fact, maybe. i tink some ppl hav been screwing around with me. although this is my biased pov, let's put it this way. if they screw around wif me, even if i want to act normally, i will not be able to act normally. by virtue of the fact that they paint a certain picture of me in front of different people, even if i am myself, heh, i will juz be a screwed person in their opinion.

but am i right to conclude this way? i wonder, seriously. for one, most ppl will see me as stable, potentially successful. but there are the other group, hu will sae i am a lousy person, the way i behave needs improvement. fine, my character needs improvement. but for one, teach me how. HAHA. and by virtue of the fact that u claim my character needs improvement, u are trying to say my parents hav sucked in teaching me. maybe that's true. den, dun scold me. seriously, go scold my parents for giving me a lousy upbringing. which is exactly what i want to show here isn't it? HAHA

the more i ramble, the more people will tink i am lousy. isn't that the point? come, juz think this way. perceive it so. i'm fine wif it. because some of u, u all are juz nice on the surface, shit inside. there are enough examples of people who behave like shit on the surface, in their hearts they are nice people. and of course, there are enough examples of the opposite. and it is in my skewed belief that many people follow that rule. people behaving shittily probably are nice people, people behaving like angels usually hav evil intents and vested interests.

and i hope people are not blind, and i believe people are not blind. they shld be able to discern. so why am i so frustrated? why should i be bothered? HAHA. i wonder.... hahahahahahaha.

No comments: