Tuesday, September 18, 2007

yes lucky i rmb to post. i get sick and tired of arses and idiots comin to xia lan me. fkin cb. u might tink its not xia lan. but c'mon. go for eq test. find out ur eq. my eq not very high. i tell u urs is suck cock. fkin cb. 1st ting u come to me and tok abt wad. aiyo 2day u noe ur class soccer blah blah noob blah blah. 1st tings 1st i tell u i nt close to my class. u c wad they do. waste of time. i rather lim kopi than waste time. lim kopi at least can eat sth but they hav sex everyday for wad. waste time? burn fat? mayb cos they tink they fat or wad i nid grow fat so i dun hav sex. but anw 1st ting u sae is my class soccer noob nvm. but u insist until it's lyk my problem. den i ask u wad's ur fkin problem??? tell u i nt close wif them then u still nid to insist lyk my fault liddat.

let's dig out old scores. once upon a time u ask me how to do diving for keeper. u ask me for wad. wan compare ur proness against me arh. fkin cb. i noob u come ask. u pro ask noob. wad u mean. act humble or juz tryna b and idiot. fkin cb. if u noe u are dat vagina. come find me. blady vagina. i've enuff of u kid. wan make others pist. lucky u failed 2day. i shut my mouth. make urself happy by karchiaoing others. clever. boost ur eq. i wonder wad the sch has done to teach some young boys such as this and ah ching about eq. i tink absolutely nothing since our health point students are lyk wad. guailan kia. disiao kia. sex kia.

No comments: