Monday, July 30, 2007

fkin cb. wad u wan. fkin hell. waste 3 hr of my fkin time. u tink wad. u no nid to sex arh. i nid to sex one leh. fkin hell. idiot. so enthu rite. fkin hell. kik me out la. i mite as well not be included. fkin idiots. u tink very fun arh. wasting time there. ur time free one la my time not. and tmr i fkin ponning fyi. fkin hell. u tink wad. i enjoy u arh. idiot. get some1 to replace me la. idiot. u tink very fun arh. get some1 1000000times more enthu than me to go perform la. idiot. very fun rite. idiot. i hav no commitment. fine???? idiot. come. u get some1 to replace me. i resigning. fkin hell. and i'm nt jokin abt i pon tmr. i am gonna appear for mayb half hr and gone. fkin hell. and i nt bringing any part of uniform. idiot. very fun rite?? u no nid break i nid leh. or issit u nid but u so hero u sacrifice urself. fkin hell. u diy la. idiot.

No comments: