Thursday, April 12, 2007

another water tight week. esp ytd. woke up at 3am juz to settle dat smrp proposal. and almost slept at maths. unfortunately i gd student. try to kip awake. den dat teacher ask me do problem sum on inequality and i was lyk... how u do inequality wif a primary sch prob???

anw the new songs how arh? nt bad eh. high. HIGH sch musical. haha. hmm. i lyk the we're all in this together. cos it's can dance one. haha. and barbie girl and tarzan. pro man. i tink if u go listen u will luff lyk a mad dog. and then anw (u noe the news reporter charyl fox?) hu said soccernet dun hav an impact in my life?? lame shit. where does all my pics come frm? all the soccer pics. where they come frm? and most likely u sae uefa.com. u tell me where i play fantasy football at? erps.

despo make me link den sae. dun use such lame shit methods to get ur blog linked here. and girl go straight to the pt. erps. dun waste time. i hate decoding caeser's cipher.

No comments: