Friday, January 26, 2007

as a matter of fact now i must sae sth in fairness for ahem. apparently frm wad we can see very clearly that his results = bad. dun believe me go see. and now, hopefully some kind soul would see this and tell his parents abt it.

this post is actually directed to ahem's parents, but of course since my blog is open to public, nt my fault if others see.

wad is apparent now is that ahem is packed wif many tings. smrp, 3rd lang, ep3, bio (if u wanna count it in). wad's worse, if his english and chinese is nt very pro, y force him to take 3rd lang? i don't know. why pack the person up when he cannot even catch up with normal school work?? i seriously don't see the point in forcing him to go for so many things if he cannot catch up with schoolwork. oh of course, there is this benefit of doubt. that oh, ahem is nt tryin his best to catch up. i dunno. frm wad i noe he's been workin till quite late per day? lumps

u can argue that by giving him so many things, oh, my son is so all-rounded. he has 3rd lang, bla bla bla drone drone. unless there's a miracle and he starts to understand what he have learnt in a very short period of time, i don't see why he should continue with 3rd lang, and any other wadeva activities.

my hp no. is 81214196 if u wan call me, esp ahem's parents. 7.30pm -10.30pm is the best time to call me every day

No comments: