Monday, December 18, 2006

sometimes i hav to admit it's sad u noe. as a matter of fact, i hav juz been actin on the outside. if u rly notice, outside i'm very happy. but inside i'm fked up. many reasons for dat.

no.1 i tink u all will nt believe. the cause of this is jealousy. cannot elaborate too much on wad jealousy it is. but if u wan noe can come ask me personally. hopefully gimme a call or msn. or if u wan real life exp, can come meet me. msn or call me den i'll most likely meet u if dat day no trainin.

no.2 thinkin too much. yea. tinkin too much causes misery. as a matter of fact, sometimes i bue song this bue song dat, in the end cause alot of problem for myself. life is a game if u agree wif me. sometimes decisions u make still ok, some are nt. and those incorrect decisions create the biggest prob. e.g. tinkin abt fkers in my life too much. cannot tok too much abt such tings la. i muz keep everyting very general in case some ppl come after me

and sometimes in life, tings go wrong, and i get fked up. however, so far i tink i've been keeping my smile and my cock and i seem so normal. but no choice. as i enjoy sayin, life is dangerous.

my warning to all ppl out there: LIFE IS DANGEROUS. IT IS A GAME. PLAY IT CORRECTLY

(ps: if this post dun make sense, u hav 2 choice: heck care OR come ask me PERSONALLY)

No comments: