Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hehe. shiok man. juz now won dewei's team. wa the lich in my team nt bad sia. 12 kills i tink 1 death. me 3 kills 2 death haha. i centaur and i can rmb dewei's rk...

At lv 14 or 15 i was farming ogre magi and maulers at sentinel neutral there. and then he tried to wack me. so my health was lyk abit more than 3000 and his 100 dam was lyk half nothing wif my 2 vanguards and reaver. sad la... 2 death due to 1st stupidity 2nd vrooooooooooooooomm my favourite job. push!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww... and dewei's huntin only brought him 4 kills while my 2 ks and one lag gave me 3 kills. good deal. anw hu said centaur was meant to kill? can la, but i dowan sia. lag com press nothing. buy blink dagger den lag blink to where? pacific ocean??

now the bad news. in around 8hr time is trainin sia. but at least it's pds. na*****************. BUT now the new kias arh, expectation of pds lyk a normal trainin liddat. na**************. sian. but at least dat's none of my business. oh ya. i tink i wan work on a post tokin abt my bro's dota cok theories.

No comments: